– Danish quality and high standards
Sky-Work was founded in Denmark.
We offer professional, rope access cleaning results – both indoors and outdoors. We complete cleaning assignments using a rope access system, which is a flexible, efficient and climate-friendly way of manoeuvring around on and inside a building.
When you choose Sky-Work, you get an efficient, trustworthy and solution-oriented partner. We never compromise on safety and quality, and it is absolutely essential for us that all of our customers are satisfied with the work we do. This applies whether you choose us for window cleaning, facade cleaning, consulting or another service.
- Commercial Towers
- Residential Towers
- Shopping centres
- Industry, e.g., power plants (indoor cleaning)
- Incineration plants
- Train/transit stations
Strong commitment to safety
The Sky-Work team consists of professional rope access specialists with vast know-how in rope access cleaning and local experience.
Safety is always our top priority. Therefore, all of our climbers are IRATA certified. IRATA stands for Industrial Rope Access Trade Association, an organisation founded to guarantee the safety of rope access work – for climbers, employers and customers.
This means that:
- All our employees receive ongoing training in rescue techniques and procedures
- We have a minimum of two employees assigned to a task in the event that rescue is necessary
- Each team consists of a supervisor with a minimum of 2,000 logged rope access hours
- We customise the rescue plan and toolbox for each assignment
- All employees are trained in first aid